Pawstruck Giveaway for Dogs Who Live To Chew
If you have dogs who live to chew, you’re going to want to enter this giveaway. Pawstruck.com will award one lucky reader a pack of their natural stuffed and filled dog bones. It’ll keep your paralyzed pup entertained for hours.
I used to think Bailey was the power chewer in the family. All through her puppyhood she’d spend hours gnawing on every hard dog treat imaginable. So, when the people at Pawstruck® asked if my dogs would like to do a review of their stuffed and filled dog bones, I knew Bailey would be on board.
The surprise came when little Olivia went into a hypnotic trance as she licked and devoured the cheese and bacon filling in her bone. I never knew she was a fan.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links.
Our experience with the variety pack of stuffed and filled dog bones
Bailey and Olivia always seem to know when a package is delivered for them. Maybe it’s the scent. But both of my girls swarmed the bag as I opened the Pawstruck bones. We received the variety pack which included 3 bones individually filled with: peanut butter, cheese and bacon and beef.
I liked the chews because they’re made in the USA to ensure their health and safety to my pups. Bailey and Olivia loved them for the tasty fillings.
Bailey’s sniff and lick technique
Each of my dogs explored their new treat in a different way. Bailey, who’s a cautious girl, circled her bone and tasted it from different angles. Then she sat down to give it a thorough sniff test.
When it passed, she licked the yummy stuffed peanut butter inside.
Olivia’s I’m in love with you approach
I keep forgetting that Olivia’s only been with my family for two years. It seems like she’s been with us forever. That said, I’m not sure if she’s ever had a stuffed dog bone.
Her technique was to fall in love with the bone and its filling. She laid down, set the bone upright, closed her eyes and softly licked the contents. Occasionally, she would flip it over to see how the other end tasted.
It was pretty cute to watch.
Click here to read 8 DIY and Store Bought Toys To Entertain Your Paralyzed Dog
The importance of treats for paralyzed dogs who live to chew
I’ve written a lot about the importance of playtime for disabled pets. Because their mobility is limited, pet owners need to find creative ways to keep your dog engaged in life.
It was one of the first lessons I learned when Sophie was sick. She was depressed and lethargic if we didn’t spend time each day playing. Giving her a tasty bone filled with peanut butter or cheese was one of the best ways I found to lift her spirits.
Click here to read Sophie’s Favorite Games
The Pawstruck.com company
The company was started by Kyle Goguen who noticed a disturbing trend when he bought treats for Tyson, his Boxer puppy. He wanted treats that had simple ingredients, no artificial additives and were reasonably priced.
“Everything I picked up was made with artificial ingredients,” said Goguen.
“I scoured the Internet to find reasonably priced, natural treats and chews, but they weren’t available. That frustration became my inspiration for creating Pawstruck. I decided to leave my career in engineering for something I was passionate about—supplying other responsible pet owners with high quality and reasonably priced dog products.”
Today Goguen is CEO of Pawstruck.com and Tyson is his Chief Canine Officer
How To Enter The Giveaway
Please leave a comment about why your dog would love to win Pawstruck.com natural stuffed and filled dog treats. (You must live in the contiguous United States to enter)
Entries will be accepted through Thursday August 21, 2019 at 1pm EST. The winner will be notified via the email address you leave in the comment.
(Be ready to answer my email when I write to say your dog is the winner.)
We’ll announce the name of the winner in our newsletter.
Other Pawstruck products
In addition to stuffed and filled bones, Pawstruck.com has a variety of other products for large and small dogs who live to chew.
The dog treats include:
- Bully sticks
- Beef Jerky
- Vegetarian dog treats
- Crunchy and chewy snacks
- Gourmet dog biscuits
- And there’s a line of natural vitamins and supplements for your dog’s joints, skin and coat.
You can find Pawstruck chews and treats on the Pawstruck.com website and on Amazon.
The post Pawstruck Giveaway for Dogs Who Live To Chew appeared first on Lessons from a paralyzed dog.
from Lessons from a paralyzed dog https://ift.tt/2OVnnNQ






Comments
Post a Comment